Anxious Clients Ask "Where's My Website"?
As the recession continues, with the work force unemployment rate resting somewhere between the low 8%'s and the high being around 18% depending upon who you talk to, and your website and it's keywords are not showing on page 1, the available business goes elsewhere - but not to you.
As an SEM professional, of which SEO is a mere subset of the activity, If you do not take advantage of your website being as close to a search engines' first page as possible, the only people who will be able to find you are those who already know all about you.
If you are an owner of a website that has not been optimized and marketed, tragically, you will have lost out on many 100's of thousands of dollars of new business that you needed for growth. Nobody will find your website except by accident.
People, looking for something, are very lazy and they will not normally look for something beyond the first two pages. To get seen by your prospective clients you need to be at the "start" of the listings - pages 1 to 2, or fold up shop. I can help you to get there via search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO).
Here is an SEM (search engine marketing) test to convince you of what I am writing about. It's a simple one, it shows you that I know about that which is what I do to achieve success. Go to Google - enter these 4 keywords phrases in one at a time. guaranteed website ranking, guaranteed website rankings, guaranteed web site ranking, and guaranteed web site rankings. You will be on the first page of Google with these 4 keyword phrases. Not just on the first page but in number 1 or 2 right at the top of the page out of 30,000,000 to 70,000,000 listings per page of 10 listings each. Those results, mild as they are, show everyone what I do, yes, even to my own website.
But, let's take a look at the latest Google Ranking/Purchasing Pie Chart. In this "down" economy it has become obvious to several search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) companies that people have changed the way they look for something.
Now, this paragraph is so very important - please read slowly and understand. Notice that 90% of the total 100% real people searchers are grouped together on page 1. In fact - 62.53 % of these real people searchers on page are in 1, 2, and 3 positions. That leaves just 10 % of these real people searchers looking for something on page 2 - - - - - and page 3? - - - NOTHING!
Is your website existing in the land of nothingness? Is it on page 3 and beyond? Do you have competition? Is their website on page 1 using your keywords?
If the manner in which your website is written does not get your keywords to exist on page 1 and your competition using the same keywords does, they get the business and you don't. Look at the chart below. 42.13% of the CTR (click through rate) is on page 1, position #1.
Do you offer to replace glass in a window? REPLACE BROKEN WINDOW (city) must be on page 1 - My client mandmglass in Whittier is on page 1 position 1 on Google.
Try using in a search in Google the words hvac install oc. You will find my client Dykier Engineering on page 1, position 1 in the organic section.
What do you do? How do you get on page one? These days your web site designers usually write a website using just a two or a three word Meta Title. Sometimes the search engine optimization rules are followed to a point and use a few keywords too. Most of the time a web designer makes up keywords out of thin air because they sound good. Good sounding ones are nice, but you wont get any business from the use of them if the searchers wont use them. You have to stack the odds in your favor, and use as many of the ones that the real people/searchers use to find a product or service that you are offering. Your website can be rescued with great success, and be made available to the first two pages of a search engine and listed therein. To find out how, just move your mouse to the "FAQ" tab directly above, click it, and find the paragraph "how can I tell if my web site might need help".
To Make These changes, we provide you with, and install in your website, the initial affordable search engine optimization modifications to your website. We then perform the initial web site submission to the very top search engines that real people/searchers use to perform 99% of all of the searches. Also included is a 2 month follow-up including 6 or more website submissions to the search engines wherein I provide formal, written, direct to you, reporting processes/reports to show you that your site rankings actually work - verifiable.
If your website is an older one and "dated", how about a new web site to replace your old outdated one? We can make an economical six page website or a larger, complicated one with a shopping cart, either one with built in SEO, search engine optimization, procedures that you can utilize. Try before you buy with a free front page demo for your viewing pleasure.
Website Search Engine Optimization Procedures:
- Alternative Text, Powerful - Easy To Do: On this page, the major search engines can see the little yellow and red GEO-TAG. Try moving your mouse pointer to the GEO-TAG. A rectangular box appears with words.
- GEO-TAGS: They work for you by automatically informing the Search Engines where you want your web site address to be listed or to geographical areas of your sales effort. Local Internet Address Reports are supported. You need not hire anyone to do this for you since it's automatic and your website will appear in local editions like "Froogle" or others. By using a GEO-TAG in your web site, your local listing is automatic, verifiable, and "no charge".
- As part of the SEO (search engine optimization) process, we prepare Formal Reports of what we do for you. These reports show the search engines to which we send your website, and the Internet website rankings of your website as we progress with the search engine optimization. These reports show you exactly what is happening during the SEO process. Everything is "open book", quite unlike the really smooth salesmen who visit your office and ask you for money to list your web site in the local directory without formal reporting. They take your money and perform just enough to make you feel good with virtually no progress. These guys are the real snake oilers..
- We've checked with everybody imaginable - The pie chart to the right shows success during the good old days in a normal good economy,
- 62% of the Searchers find what they want on page 1 and will look no further. Another 24% by the end of page 2. That leaves just 7% for page 3 and another 7% for all of the rest of the many thousands of listings even out to the million mark (100,000 pages) or larger. Being on page 1, 2 or even page 3 can mean top dollar sales for the web site owner. Beyond page 3 means your web site is of little value for the sales effort.
- Free Search Engine Report: Write to us or call for A Free Search Engine Report of your web site ranking. Let us know your web site name, your e-mail address, and 24 hours later you will have your verifiable formal report of how your web site is being received by the search engines. Send it with a competitor's name and the report will show the two of you with the results of both websites. A higher search engine ranking performs wonders with your web site visibility and cash flow. No Snake Oil here, just honest "white hat" Search Engine Optimization with verifiable results that you can see.
Easy SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Solutions, some of which are presented in this web site will really help you - guaranteed. A higher search engine ranking works wonders with your website's visibility and cash flow. After all, isn't that what you want? Of course. Call me at 1234seo4you. I can assist you to success.